Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is this why Americans are fat? A plain and simple reason.

I went to a mainstream grocery store the other day. I know, I know, you are all aghast and amazed. They already had Halloween candy out. It was already on sale, too...something like a dollar a bag. They stop selling summer clothes and summer things halfway through the summer (Fourth of July, really), and its just becoming insane. Lets go back to when candy corn was actually a seasonal treat, can we? And when was the last time you could find a serving-size bag of something in a grocery store?

(Incidentally, I will be going back. They had some of the gluten-free stuff I like at much better prices than Whole PayCheck)

But even at Whole Paycheck I am amazed at how much processed food there is. How much candy, sugary stuff, etc....

No comments: