Waste, waste, waste...can you tell I just took out the trash? I WASTE so much food. *sigh* I have got to get a compost bin. I also wish there were better recycling facilities...everything is covered in bits of plastic, which can't be recycled, plastic bags are everywhere, even tins are lined with plastic. *sigh*
I m so tired of plastic, of waste, of not being able to do enough to keep the planet pretty... We can only recycle a few things, some glass, some containers, paper, but not really cardboard, and not the majority of the plastic.
I try to take the plastic to Whole Foods, but that just means I end up living in among piles of plastic bags...and it just seems that everything one buys is plastic, encrusted in plastic....
I really, really want to live somewhere where I can buy in reasonable amounts, for one meal (obviously, I need to move to Paris). I should have taken a picture of the recycling center in the building I lived in in Paris for two weeks. They recycle appliances like coffeemakers and irons! They recycle batteries! Everything is recycled! Why can't we do the same thing here? I'm tired, tired, tired of waste, and not being able to do anything with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment