Thursday, January 8, 2009

Singledom is wonderful

The things I like about being single:

I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, without having to worry about someone else's needs. I can have the house decorated the way I want it. I can eat what I want, when I want... I can go out at night, not have to account for my every move (although its amazing how people watch you in this town...sometimes I feel that I have people watching what I buy at the grocery store!!!!)

I can watch junky movies, kiddie movies, chick flicks. Without people making comment about 'eeew'.

No, now that I really have been thinking about it, I don't want people setting me up, I'm not looking at people and sussing up if they are single or not. It doesn't matter. Most of the single guys out there are creepy or gay anyway *shrug* (or both).

(I'm just a little annoyed, at work yesterday one of the patrons started saying she wants to see me coupled up this year, and that got my co-worker going. And IF I was dating someone, I wouldn't be broadcasting the information. IF I date, it is my own private business. And I don't care if everyone else in the world is coupled up...if God wants me to meet someone She will drop him in my lap, so please, if you are reading this, leave it up to the Big Gal in the Sky).

No comments: