Saturday, October 16, 2010

Raindrops on roses....

Bright copper kettles, brown paper packages tied up with string....here are some links to my favorite things:

Wonderful soap (I love the Wild Honeysuckle, the pumpkin pie is amazing, too)

Sparkly! I love the sparkle, the sparkly! So pretty! Love the 'paris chandeliers', and the birdcages. Some gorgeous eco-friendly stuff...

Vintage This is where I found the red hat, in Pittsfield, MA. Just gorgeous hats, jewels, accessories... mmmmmm

organic clothes I love their styles...flowy, comfy....

Fair Trade Most of my jewelry is now coming from here. Just gorgeous, gorgeous pieces.... and big enough and sparkly enough to satisfy my inner (and outer) diva.

I still need to put in cooking things, books, and specific links to things. Gardening stuff...my problem is that I don't keep track of this stuff when I come across it. So I am seduced by the pretty, but then never find it again....

No comments: