For me, at any rate, is piles. I fling things, so I have piles of clean laundry, piles of dirty laundry, piles of dishes, piles of books, piles of papers...piles, piles, piles, everywhere. (*whispering*) I even have a pile of bras
I also have a bad habit with my coffeecups, learned from my parents. I leave them, usually half full of tepid coffee or tea, around the house.
This does not bode well for my old age. I have a horrible feeling that in 30 years I'll be buried behind a towering pile of books, nested in a pile of bedding....
At least I will not have a pile of cats. :)
My mother and my aunt both claim they were like me and neatened up as they got older. I suspect it was having kids that did it. You don't have to clean up until you have a small person around.
I also suspect that, should I have kids at this late date, they will have very healthy immune systems.
I am, however, tired of sleeping with a pile of books!
No comments:
Post a Comment