So, I'm somewhat upset. I thought I'd met someone. It was on a dating site, and he wrote me this absolutely beautiful, amazing letter as an introduction, full of humor, intelligence, wit. We went out, and I thought there was a spark. We went out for a lunch date, and talked, and I thought it went well, but in retrospect... and then last night, the third date I got the line that I've been getting my whole life. "I like you, but as a friend".
FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
And yes, that will probably be enough to get this blog sent to 'adult content' land.
I just wish it wasn't so hard to meet straight, intelligent, classy, good, moral men. I haven't been with anyone since the ex. Its been 7 years. I miss being held. I miss human contact. I'm starting to feel like I have powerful pheromones that repel men.
Maybe its my weight. Maybe there is something repellent about my personality. I don't know. Am I just the 'fat chick' friend?
Don't get me wrong, I'm ok on my own. I really am. But I want a rock, a lover, a friend. Someone to hold me. Someone to vent to. Someone to come over and play scrabble with.
I'm not looking for marriage. But I'm looking for my soulmate. So please, God, help me. I don't know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment