So, I like being a homeowner. Even though the previous owner did things in a half-assed way. And they are slowly coming to light, and being fixed. And even though Michael wants to track him down and smack him.
But its nice to get work done on the house, to paint, to contemplate updating the kitchen, to get some color on the walls... To be able to do the backyard in fun plants and slowly transform it.
I wish there were greener options in Farmington, though. I would love there to be a green lawn service that would compost... and use electric mowers (or if I could rent sheep...I really want to be able to rent sheep!) Wouldn't it be fun if one could get a neighborhood herd of sheep? Have them graze the lawns of the whole neighborhood?
I'm glad that more companies are doing environmentally friendly products, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment