Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Farmington Garden Tour...

Wow. This was inspiring! I wish I could have taken pictures of the kitchens...there were so many wonderful ideas! One kitchen had glass-fronted cabinets in front of the windows! How cool is that? Another, older, home had taken an old fireplace/brick oven and turned it into a desk area! There was a house with a dishwasher/sink nook tucked away, and the stove was facing out, towards the garden... I just have to find a wonderful stove now, so I can redo my house, make the bathroom back into a pantry (more of a 'butler's pantry', with a big sink in there for plants, etc)

And the gardens! I did get some ideas for what I want to do with mine... particularly from one house... and those I was able to take pictures of! Now I just need to upload them.....

I did end up getting drenched, and having to squish home and change...

No comments: