I'm sick. I can't breathe.
On a positive note, though, I've gotten rid of links to various boards and blogs that just depressed me. Blogs and photo accounts that made me feel left out. They are gone. I'd rather sit with a person and have them show me the fun times in their life, if they want to.
The Internet can be a wonderful tool, yes, but it can also make people think they are part of someone's life or community when they are not. It needs to be used carefully.
I'm going to be busy starting this weekend (hopefully I'll get my singing voice back by Sunday!), so limiting the amount of brain-sucking Internet usage is a good thing.
I do miss being able to talk, let alone sing, though. Send healing thoughts and prayers, please.
I'm empowering myself. I am going to accentuate the positive this year. And I am listening to wonderful Christmas carols.
No comments:
Post a Comment