Friday, January 11, 2008

Eye candy, derring-do and insomnia...

So I watched an old friend tonight... The Three Musketeers (1993), with lots of eye candy...
Tim Curry, Keifer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell.

Here's the listing of who is who:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108333/

I like corny movies, I like swashbuckle (without a lot of gore or CGI). I like romance and true love... Its why I like opera, and light opera... I like the one liners (although I think Oliver Platt was a bit heavy-handed in some of his delivery...) I love that "how to seduce a woman" scene, where they show that language can be as thrilling and arousing as a great kiss...

I love movies where true love reigns supreme...

But now I'm edgy, awake and lonely. I want my Musketeer, my Indiana Jones, my own hero to come sweeping out of the ether... I want my Romeo, my Lancelot, my Yuri, my Heathcliffe...

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?

No comments: