Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On the Second Day of Christmas....

Yes, I plan to celebrate all 12 days of Christmas, thank you. So here I am, getting ready for work. Listening to Christmas carols, I love carols... I wish I could sing them more often. I'd love to start a carol group, to go around to other people's houses and sing to them, to sing in nursing homes... I'm sipping coffee out of my new Ho, Ho, Ho mug (no comments from the peanut gallery, please) courtesy of one of my CCD kids.

My true love hasn't shown up yet, but if he ever did, I would want to give him something each night of Christmas. And not a partridge in a pear tree, or two French hens (I might see if I can find French hens for Gabi next year, though...at least I know what to look for for him).

I do love shopping for the perfect gift for someone. I just wish I had more opportunities.

Be blessed in your families and love in these twelve days of Christmas.

No comments: