I am sick. Really sick. Bleah. And hurt. I just checked a friend's boyfriend's blog, and apparently I have mega cooties. They had another party to which they did not invite me.
I just feel like I keep trying to make friends, to connect with people, and it never works. I get the metaphorical pat on the head, "oh aren't you sweet?" but in the end, I end up sitting at home alone, or going out and doing stuff alone.
But it doesn't even mean I can have a glass of wine when I am out, because I have to drive myself home.
And I am just so tired of being alone. So tired of being responsible. I don't think anyone would miss me if I vanished.
(and yes, some of this is from being sick, too, I didn't get much sleep last night)
Calgon, take me away.
No comments:
Post a Comment