Hi! I'm a wheat-free wonder, as evidenced by my other blog, but I am so much more than that. I work in a library (and some of the stories I could tell....), I'm artistic, I do ceramics and I also have played with jewelry making. Right now I've been having bouts with insomnia and need to go out and stock up before the big storm. Wheee. I need movies, books, chocolate. Popcorn, booze, and coffee. I've got toilet paper and milk, so don't need to stock up on that white stuff, although maybe getting some eggnog would be good.
I read a ton of books. I'm an eclectic reader, and read everything from murder mysteries to how-to books. The only things I don't read are horror and travel. (I'm not big on 'gritty crime' either, fictional or true). I'd like to start writing, so that may also come up in this blog. Its really a blog for me, no-one has the addy yet. But if you do stumble across it, I'd love to know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment