I would like a candidate I can vote for. I find Obama's campaign ads to be somewhat tasteless.
I would like a party that believes in strengthening American jobs, that wants to bring small industry back to the States. So that clothes, cars, all kinds of things, can be made here.
I would like them to get rid of the lobbyists for Big Food and Big Oil. Big Oil is so entrenched in our current agricultural system, that when it goes down, it will go down hard.... We need to be able to transition farmers to be able to crow crops without Big Ag.
I would like them to support local, fresher foods.
I would like to get back to smaller, local farms as well.
I would like to support life, of all kinds. But also Birth Control and the right to have an abortion.
Marriage for everyone. And no, not the guinea pigs, that is ridiculous.
I would like to protect our natural resources. Start using solar power, and wind power.
Give the FDA authority to recall foods, to recall drugs, to have *real*, stringent testing of all these things...
No comments:
Post a Comment