So, I'd LIKE to dye my hair... unfortunately, the organic stuff all has wheat in it, and the non-organic has mega-chemicals/toxins in it. *sigh* I wonder if I could start making my own, even with some toxins in it, it would be better....
Cleaning the house... Elbow grease! Because almost every cleaning product available is toxic. Things that make cleaning easier...toxic... time to start making my own, I guess....
Eating: Gluten-free is usually not organic. Canned foods contain BPA. Plastics make everything possible, and are prevalent everywhere, even at my CSA.... and contain BPA and pthalates. Organic fruits only seem to be available in a small window...
Beauty..chemicals chemicals chemicals...or wheat/gluten. The only deoderants I've found that work end up being discontinued because they work so well and last so long that people don't buy them fast enough.
*sigh*
Not to mention gardening, with drift from the neighbors who use pesticides...
*sigh*
Chemicals are so prevalent. Plastics are prevalent. But I do use less than the average joe...
How do you get away from chemicals and plastics?
No comments:
Post a Comment