Thursday, April 21, 2011

On online dating...

Geez guys. Post a picture where one can see your face. Where you haven't cropped out your previous girlfriend.

This morning I saw pictures of:

The back of a head. Teeth. In a Burger King mask. (really? REALLY) With the girlfriend obviously cropped out. With the wife and kids. (maybe its the ex-wife, but really? And do you really want to post pictures of your kids on a online dating site? Particularly your teenage daughter?)

A lovely neon arrangement...very artistic, yes, but I can't see what you LOOK like. Isn't that the point of this?

Muscles.

Tons of photos in the gym. Really? That's the only place you can get someone to take a picture of you? Or maybe you live there.

*sigh*

Its amazing the criteria you end up judging these guys on.

Spelling. Photos. Being able to write sentences. Bleah.

I know I don't have many photos of myself, but I have a few.... and I've posted them!

No comments: