Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Hyperspace Bypass of my life....

So right now, I feel like I just want to go to the Restaurant At the End of the Universe. I'm so frustrated. I keep trying to get a part, to get a job, to get something other than the 12-hour-a-week dead end job I'm in. I'm TIRED of being paid a pittance for a job I do, and do well. I'm tired of being on the bottom rung, the low man on the totem pole. If I didn't do the job well, they would have fired me.

And right now, work resembles the Hitch-hiker's guide to the Galaxy more than I'd like. We have to have the office locked, the book drop locked. The carts locked in the book drop, along with the bags, and only one bag out at a time. The holds are locked in the office. And there is no drop slot, so we have piles that people leave, either while they are looking, or to return...

And its just ARGH.

I'm capable, I'm bright, I'm articulate. I'm good with people. I'm artistic, I'm well-read.

And none of this means crap.

No comments: