Ok. I've been reading a lot of New Years Resolutions... most have to do with eating right and exercising... I love Neil Gaiman's list:
I also love this idea, from The Happiness project, of finding one small thing to do each week to make yourself happy:
So this year, I want to try something new. I've thought about trying out for an artists model for a while (although the thought does make me a teeny bit nervous, even though an exboyfriend of mine, who was an artist, was surprised that I'd never sat as a model), I want to do something that stretches my comfort level a little. That's the only way one grows. Keep doing, learning, growing.
I want to keep going with the ceramics, the singing, the acting. I'm going to set up an account on one of these dating sites, and follow up on it, start actively dating this year. And yes, I will accept fix-ups. Does anyone recommend one dating site over another?
I might even try to adopt a kid... I need someone who will show me how to work an I-Pod, after all! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment