So I've decided to put myself out on the meat market again.... see what happens. I have a few criteria for looking through profiles. Spelling is the most important. Spelling and grammar.
Another is if the guy reads. I want a reader, someone who loves literatchooor... If they are separated, no dice. The same if they are fresh out of a relationship. One I just read said that he doesn't want the potential girlfriend around when he has the kids, and no he doesn't want help with them... ok, back away sloooooowly....
But it looks like there are a lot of smart, funny, well-educated guys out there... I'm sure my profile raises red flags with some guys... its a given. But someone will see the bright, shiny person underneath the profile, and that is what counts.
Edited to add: Some of these profiles really make me roll my eyes...the guy who has 10,000 spelling mistakes and says at the end that he loves spell check. If you love it, use it!
And if you are separated, divorced, AND widowed? ummmm no. Just no. I'm sorry you've had such terrible luck. Truly. And if you are separated? Sorry, get your divorce, THEN we will talk.
The worst problem I'm finding is that I'm supposed to be dating 40 year-olds. AAAAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH. In my heart, I'm still 21!
No comments:
Post a Comment