I like shoes. Unfortunately, shoe makers don't like me...I see shoes I lust over, and then, lo and behold, I can't wear them. I'm on a board where there are many shoe-loving women, and I look at the shoes longingly...
It doesn't help me when I have the perfect outfit, but no shoes. Sigh. Dressing my feet is even harder than dressing my body. And for your information, 5 1/2 or 6 (at the most) Wide, sometimes WW. According to the shoe fitting chart, I'm supposed to be 5 1/2 EEE *snort* Ummm, no. I am not wearing ugly shoes, thank you, which is the only thing that comes in that size.
ok, I hear you saying you see lots of cute shoes in a 5.5...all narrow. Narrow, narrow, narrow. And I have a high arch, which complicates matters.
But all I would like, really and truly, are some cute shoes. Something to dress up an outfit, something to dress down... I need dressy shoes, I'm dying for a pair of something racy, something in a red...
Ironically, the place I've found most of my shoes? Payless. They have reasonably cute shoes in wides. But they are cheap. And made in China, which hurts my moral values...
No comments:
Post a Comment