Or my birthday.... or random surprise gifts....
Plants. I love plants. Flowers are nice too.
Chocolate is always yummy, and can be shared.
Kitchen stuff, I can always use more pots or baking stuff. I need one of those tart pans with a removable bottom (I just wish mine was easily removed!). A French bread pan...
Housewares, pretty tablecloths, linens, serving dishes...
Books. Cookbooks, the more esoteric or ethnic the better. I would love some African cookbooks, or Asian, or Indian... Or even funky ingredients from an Indian store or Chinese store. Williams Sonoma has an interesting-looking gluten-free one.
Movies: I don't have any movies of my own on DVD. I own the first season of the Muppet Show, and that is it.
Music: love musicals, most of mine are on tape or LP (*gasp*)..West Side Story, South Pacific, Annie Get Your Gun, Cats...I need CDs of these!. There is one I've been looking for for ages, I only have a bootleg cassette of it, a French musical about Napoleon Bonaparte.
I love candles, but in the interests of the environment, beeswax or soy, please.
Art, Love Georgia O'keefe, rodin, matisse.. if its impressionistic or colorful...(yes, I really am a five-year-old at heart)
Big-ticket items I need:(this is if my parents are reading this)
a vacuum.
a hand mixer
a kiln
a kitchen island..something like a kitchen table, but with a lower shelf to put things, with maybe a couple of drawers, that is low enough for me to knead on/roll things out. I like the BOOS things Williams Sonoma has, but just shorter. They have a couple of things that almost work. Their marble table is the right height, but no storage/ bottom shelf.
a gas stove. (I love the look of an Aga or an old-fashioned-looking stove) I'd love to have something like an Aga, but with a gas flame. I'd like something with two ovens, instead of one big one, one larger and one smaller... (hey, if I'm going to dream...)
No comments:
Post a Comment