So there is the big living room rug, here, with the couch firmly plunked on one end... And peach chairs not really on the other...
This rug was actually inherited from my grandparents....I like the size, it could be just a bit bigger... Definitely not smaller...next we come to the dining room, where I just switched out the rug with the one now in the guest room. This rug actually makes the room look bigger. And yes, I am looking for the right piece of art for over the buffet.
Next we have the hallway and office/library... And no, I'm not afraid of color. Most of the following rugs were bought at IKEA, because color...
The other thing this shows is that I don't do matchy matchy. The chair above actually matches the couch, but it just was not working seating wise. Now the ottoman provides a nice spot for my computer snacks....








No comments:
Post a Comment