Thursday, April 11, 2013
Sometimes it is just discouraging...
Revolution in Egypt led to a regime/dictatorship which is putting Egypt so badly into the red that no-one will be able to get it out.
Rape culture seems to be endemic.
I can't find gluten-free chocolate anymore. waaaah
Too much crap needs to be done on my house and my yard, and everything seems to have a corollary.
Plumber: needed to fix upstairs sink and shower, but apparently they cannot replace the dual taps with dual taps. Also need to put a utility sink of some kind downstairs. I want a double sink so can use for ceramics/jewelrymaking.
The house needs painting.
I want to get the back cleared, and plant some trees. Quince, apple.
I want a deck.
And some hardscaping.
I want to pull up the ugly walks, replace with stone.
I want to replace the grass with thyme.
I need yard furniture
I want to have some kind of shed for the ugly trash bins.
bleargh.
I want to get rid of the popcorn ceiling.
New lighting.
The floors should also be refinished.
New kitchen, bathroom above...
And then I just wonder if I should move out and start new. *sigh*
I need help. Bleargh.
Help me obi-wan kenobi.
And I wouldn't mind a date. Although, as a bright point, I've finally started using the WHOLE bed to sleep in. (Only took ten years). Which brings me to another thing, I need a new bed.
I give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment