So, here we are, updating after too many months in the dark.... I got a promotion at work, but got stabbed in the back at the theatre...so I guess life balances out... On the good side, with spending less time at the theatre, my house is starting to get clean... which is a bit of a surreal feeling. Now I should just hire a painter, plumber, get the outside spiffed up, and some color on the inside before winter... White is a depressing color.
The only difficulty with trying to hire someone is my aforementioned promotion. I am 9-5 Monday through Thursday, and then weekends have been trying to catch up with family.
And I miss the Farmer's market. I miss fresh, local fruit.
Boy, I have a boring life, no wonder I slacked off on the blogging. No cute date stories, no cute kid stories, no cute pet stories... I'm surprised my one follower hasn't gone to sleep yet...
I do have frustrations. I don't want to vote for either candidate in the coming election. icky icky icky. I don't like the Obama campaign things I keep seeing popping up...its crude "Join Michelle and tell Barack you're in"? eeeeeeeew. But I like Obama better than Romney. I'm not fond of what I'm hearing about Ryan either, although, to give him credit, he is politicking what he actually believes, as opposed to what the masses are perceived to want.
But we NEED a better system. Its better than what is going on in Egypt right now. Its better than what a lot of countries have, but maybe we need three parties, not two. We need big business OUT of government, we need big ag out of government, so that maybe choices could be made that would benefit the small farmer. If we just eliminated lobbyists or have people abstain from voting on an issue if they are in bed with a business affected by the issue...
I just don't know, I wish I did.
When I get called at work by someone who wants to know who I'm voting for? That is inappropriate.
I just want to go spend a week on a beach somewhere, drinking mai tais....
I just feel perpetually behind these days... scrambling to catch up...
aaaaauuuugggghhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment