Friday, April 27, 2012

The Middle Ground.

So, I am not a radical.  I'm not a radical feminist, I'm NOT a radical Catholic.  I'm not even a rabid environmentalist.    I believe very strongly in the middle ground.    Except when it comes to assumptions.   I try not to assume anything about anyone.     Passionate?  Yes I'm passionate.  I think the big chemical companies have gone overboard, that we have to know what goes into our food and our bodies...   I believe in God, but I don't think you have to believe in God to be a moral human being.   But you do have to respect the beliefs of others.   I wish people would start raising their kids again...  there has been this overload of naughty children at work these days...

Yes, I know, I sound like a crotchety old lady.  

Things I am happy about?  CT got rid of the death penalty.    yay!   My house is staying slightly cleaner on a day-to-day basis...  (no, I'm not a hoarder, but sometimes feel as if I play one on TV)...   I'm caught up on all my bills...  (I think).   And will hopefully be able to mow the grass this afternoon.  

But back to the middle ground... there is so much of the time when it doesn't feel as if there is a middle ground, even though it is where I stand.    Its either WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, or RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT.
(and please excuse any odd formatting things, trying to figure out the new Blogger)  This is true in politics, in everything....

No comments: