The one real problem with being sick is that I have to go out, while sick, and get my own medicine, my own things I need.... Bleah.
Otherwise I quite like not having to worry about bothering people with my coughing, or having to take care of other sick people while I feel like cr*p.
It just would be nice sometimes to be able to have someone to send out or to make phone calls while I feel like death warmed over.... I don't like driving and searching for the right meds while I feel dizzy and like I'm going to pass out....
And it would be nice to have someone bring me tea while I cough my lungs out.
Or go buy an expectorant when my sinus infection turns into a post-nasal drip and starts settling in my lungs....
But other than that, I like being single and sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment