Well, you would think that moving a few states North would get an ex-boyfriend out of your life for good, right? Sheesh. My life is so strange. I was on a messageboard last night, clicked on an article, and there, in full color, was a pic of the ex. I started getting curious, so I checked some of the social media sites I frequent. heee heee. He has serious issues. On one, he's apparently a year older than I am...which is funny, because he was actually 7 years older (although, in retrospect, I don't remember seeing any actual verification of his age)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/10/22/GA2009102203759.html
That SHOULD be a link to the gallery. I must say, I'm glad I'm no longer dating him. If his hypochondria has elevated to the point where he is 'handicapped' enough that he HAS to ride a Segway....I feel sorry for whoever he is dating. He was always a hypochondriac, but that made my jaw drop...he had no issues that would affect his WALKING.
Its just confirmation that I'm better off where I am now, following my passions. But, wow.
And its just odd to have all this pop up now...
oh well, off to Google myself and figure out what he can see about me. And Dave, if you are reading this, I really do wish you all the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment