I'm tired of neighbors. I'm tired of cars, or suburbia, of lawns and kids skateboarding in the street. I'm tired of being freaking WATCHED. I'm tired of small minds, of being slapped down and put down and condescended to. I'm just so fucking frustrated and tired I could SCREAM. I just don't know where to go. I just want to live somewhere where I have privacy. Where I can sit outside with a book without feeling like the neighborhood is watching me. Where I could have nature around me instead of people, people, people...because there's nothing like being single in suburbia to make you feel alone.
I'm tired of small minds. I'm not getting comfort from Church anymore either... my singing, acting, or ceramics all seem to be going nowhere fast. I'm tired of trying, trying and being rejected.
I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of constantly being treated as a child, of getting the metaphorical pat on the head and told'you are a good girl, now run along'. I'm SHORT, not young. I'm tired of being taken advantage of.
I'm just tired. And god, I need a hug, I need a friend, instead of a faceless computer screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment