I could probably find the accent on this keyboard, considering I´m blogging from the lobby of the hotel...but I´m having enough trouble finding things like @ and ?
As you can tell, I am in lovely Madrid. I got a little pink today, but am having a blast. All kinds of new things to learn...this is probably going to be one of my more expensive summers...I´ve stopped trying to calculate how many dollars I am spending when I spend Euros....I start cringing. Its really, really sad how badly the dollar is doing, and only liable to get worse. It is gorgeous weather, wonderful people, wonderful things to see...I´ve already gotten in trouble by losing the group once... I just don´t like people telling me what I should be looking at! (you can tell I´m not a sheeple, can´t you?)
Dinner is in 15 minutes, and I am starving. I went to the Prado, overdosed on Goya, saw a few ´Bosco´. I saw one more today, but was pulled away forcibly by the choir director who came to find me because the group was leaving. Bah Humbug. Our first concert went well. And today we sang on the steps in front of the ´Valley of the Fallen´, which the other tourists enjoyed.
Anyway, other folks are waiting for computers, and its time for dinner and then flamenco dancing! So Ole until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment