Wheee! Its that time again. Time to collect $$ and give gifts. I have ideas, I do... I like giving more than just a gift card.
Gabe, if you are reading this, stop NOW. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200.
Ok.
Lets
give
some
space
so
he
doesn't
inadvertently
see
anything.
There is a problem with gifts for Mr Gabriel. Its not that he is picky, its getting stuff that is 'enough' for the choir, because they want BIG. But I'm not always happy with just a gift card, I want to do something well-thought out, that he will like and use. (I don't like gift cards because I never use them, I just don't). I know what he will get for his birthday... but have no idea what to get him this year as an end-of year gift. Part of it depends on how much folks give, too. I know he collects roosters/chickens, masks... which actually gives me an idea for next year, if I can get his partner's cooperation. He collects something else, which I am blanking on... He likes sunflowers... hmmm, he might need luggage...I'll have to remember to ask one of the guys...
I like doing it, but it can be tough, when you only know someone casually, to get him something he will like.
I'd also like to do something for the Vallis boys, but not sure what. A signed program once it comes out, maybe? For each. Or a signed, framed photo of the Vallis choir for each...that might work.
No comments:
Post a Comment