The more I read, the more horrified I am at what a toxic world we live in. We have chemicals bombarding us everywhere. We have an onslaught of GM foods. There are drugs in our water, antidepressants, ED, chemicals, poisons. Even the most pristine lakes are having weed issues and pollution.
I'd like to move to Mars please.
There is plastic everywhere. Even if you try to recycle... there is plastic on the inside of the food cans! Everything is toxic.
Our systems are bombarded, and we have a toxic load from before birth. And yet my great-grandparents lived in the days of the covered wagons, and they were healthy.
All the modern diseases are being linked to what we have done to ourselves. Kids are being born with more and more severe allergies...
We have to stop. We have to change. We have to fix this before its too late. We are drowning in our own filth. Just go back to a traditional farming pattern, stop the agribusiness. Stop the chemicals on lawns, bleaching our lives 'clean', stop the neverending plastic. Plastic within plastic. Plastic being fed to our kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment