Ok, so, I am not the most organized person in the world. An Internet friend of mine uses the phrase "The Cupboard of Doom". I can SO relate.
I have piles. Piles of papers, piles of proxies, piles of produce, even.
I have boxes full of papers, some from my fleeing the ex 12 years ago. And I fell behind on important things, I fell behind on catching up and organizing.
So I made a promise to myself this year. As the weather gets cooler, I am going to sort at least one bag of recycling, old bills, statements, etc, every day that the weather is inclement, until I am clear.
I filled my recycling bin with shredded stuff. I ran out of paper bags!
I still have piles, I still have a ways to go, but I am seeing an end to it. I am seeing progress.
Sometimes, it is the baby steps. It is the elimination of one pile a day.
But man, so much paper.
SO MUCH.
Now I just have to go redeem all these bottles. For what won't even be gas money.
No comments:
Post a Comment