Yes, yes, I know. I'm becoming one of those blogs again.... apologizing for never updating... flagellating myself continuously. tsk tsk tsk on me. But I have an excuse, I have been busy.... and I wanted to share something very very exciting! I'm having an art show! I'm going to be showing some of my ceramics, in conjuction with two other artists who are painters....
So it is very, very exciting for me.... I keep thinking that I should make some cards that people can buy.... because, even though my ceramics are turning into "attack of the giant boxes in the basement" (and really, all over the house), they are my babies.....and there is also a part of me that can't believe people would buy them. Even though folks have asked, in the past.... I'm the teeny pic at the bottom....
Also adding a link to the Facebook event, too... so please consider coming!
Come see Catherine!

No comments:
Post a Comment