(And all I want is to go lie on a beach somewhere, drinking a daiquiri)...
They are mostly house things... but some health things too. And I want to get a real job, but I want something creative, stimulating, and fun. I want something that will engage me. I just don't see the job I have leading to anything... and I feel that I've wasted five years.
1) estimates! (Why won't people do estimates any more?)
2)painting, painting, painting...
3)I need a laundry sink.
4)I also need a big freezer
5)and yard work
6) and I need to start dealing with the endometriosis again. I should probably have surgery for it, there's just no-one to give me TLC while I recover, and I'm not looking forward to trying to find a surgeon.
7) and once the endo is dealt with, then finding a sperm bank or sperm donor. At which time, my life will become even more busy. wheee.
8)I forgot adding in the ceramics studio for the basement.
And, because all of this becomes overwhelming to think about, I end up curled on the couch reading, or playing silly, pointless games on the computer. C'est la vie, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment