Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last night I had the strangest dreams....

I usually don't remember my dreams, AT ALL. But last night I had two very, very strange dreams. One of them is self-explanatory, really...and yes, I can read the typing on the screen for that one. My computer became possessed. There was an odd 'home' address that suddenly showed up, at first, it didn't seem to do anything...then it started doing strange things and I couldn't get rid of it. I was showing someone, and then the computer came up with my image, inside the computer, yelling and gestulating. (And it was in color, yes I dream in color). I remember thinking that must be an image from the future...

And no, I have not read that creepy Hugo-Award winning story of Harlan Ellison's again.. 'I have no mouth but I must scream'.

Obviously SOMEONE needs to get off the computer and get a life...

My other dream was much more interesting, but I remember less of it, of course. Alligators. Two alligators, locked in the attic, which escaped. There was a pair of foxes too. One of which was trapped in the room with the alligators. The other one kept asking (yes in speech, it used its words) me to help get the other one out, but I couldn't because of the alligators, couldn't let them get free. I went out, came back, and the alligators were free...

I think I was preparing to go catch the alligators when I woke up. I have a memory of thinking 'alligators like pork, I'll have to get some chunks of pork'.

So I guess the moral of this story is for the next week or so, I should avoid computers and alligators. Although, really, one should always avoid alligators. Its just common sense.

No comments: