Sometimes I feel as if there is a conspiracy against me actually putting up shades or curtain rods. I bought these wonderful bamboo poles to use as curtain rods, but finding brackets for them? Hah! I finally found some at Crate and Barrel. They came, they fit the poles, and then came time to put them up... they have a pin thing which requires a very small allen wrench...which I did not have. It was not listed in the instructions as something you'd need, implying it came with the item, which it did not. So now I have these gorgeous brackets, which I love, which I can't put up.
Then I bought some cheap curtain rods at Ikea, just so I could put something up to keep my bedroom, which is rapidly becoming akin to a sauna, cool. And they did not include screws of any kind with their brackets. GAAAAAAAAAH! I have the curtains, the rods, the brackets, but not the right screws. And I bought a bunch of shades, all of which turned out to be the wrong size.
Excuse me while I pound my head against the wall in frustration. My house is turning into an oven in this heat. I need CURTAINS!!!!! Lets see what else can go wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment