Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And the saga continues...

I swear, this curtain rod thing is making me bash my head against the wall! So I got the Ikea curtain rods up, kinda/sorta (managed to strip the head off of one screw so it wont go all the way in or come out again...) but at least I have curtains in the bedroom, so it stays cool in there....

The Crate and Barrel brackets are still giving me fits, however. I ordered two more sets because I liked the shape, and the new ones came with a little doohickey, but it doesn't seem to fit the screw thingy!!!!! Yaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh. So I guess I get to mosey over to Crate and Barrel one of these days, maybe tomorrow (hit the farmer's market too) and see if one of their employees can help me. And then I'll be over there Friday morning, because they are having a sale, and I do need some furniture...

But why, in the name of all that is holy and sacred, can there not be intelligent design options? I know what I want to do, but its like pulling teeth to get it even close to being accomplished!

ARGH!

The curtains in the bedroom do look nice and are keeping it cool...

No comments: