Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I am grateful for....

I am grateful for a family that loves me. I am grateful for wonderful friends who invited me to share their Thanksgivings, even though I elected to pull a Miss Havisham and eat alone... (Already bought the turkey, after all). I am grateful for so many more gluten-free products on the market, even though they are all expensive and designed to make me fat. I am grateful for a beautiful home, and food on the table, and clothes on my back.

I am grateful to know so many wonderful people through the theater, through music, through church, and through work. I know I don't say thank you to people enough. I am grateful to Facebook for reconnecting me with folks I knew from my childhood, from college. These are people I never thought I'd see or hear from again.

Even though there will always be an unfilled place in my heart, I am grateful. And I am blessed.

I hope all of you who are reading this also feel blessed!

No comments: