Ok, I know its been forever since I've written a post. There are so many things I've tried to start writing about, get halfway through, and then give up. I'm getting busy again, and running around like a maniac. So I'll give you some bullet-points.
I just finished J.S.F's Eating Animals. I cringed and whimpered so many times while reading that. Such cruelty in these slaughterhouses. Such waste in the fishing industry. We've got to fix these things. There has got to be a way to fish sustainably. We have got to get back to eating the whole animal, and killing them without needless cruelty. Do we really need cheap meat that much? (yes, we've also ruined agriculture, too with huge monocultures)
I am single, female, and like sex. In the culture I grew up with, that would get me shunned at best, and probably killed. Even in this culture, a single woman who likes sex is seen as a slut. Um, no. I like looking at men, I like the feel of the male body. This does not make me a slut.
I also have endo, which can make sex problematic at times. When I go to the dr asking for help, I don't want to be told 'Avoid penises'. This just makes me avoid the dr.
On a related note, men are strange. BLEAH.
And on the sex note, I am not a cougar, or a BBW. I'm larger than I'd like, yes, but I don't see myself as being that large. And a cougar is someone who aggressively chases younger men. Um no. Not me. I look, I admire, but too much younger? No. And I'm not really aggressive.
(Yes, sometimes I like playing the dom... but that's a different story)
Also, trying to find a balance... yes, there is a part of me that wants to find the 'right' man, but mostly I doubt he even exists. And I like having my own space, my own life. I'm having real trouble trying to figure out how dating and a romantic relationship would even fit into my life. But I don't want 'Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am' either. I want respect, even in a sex-only relationship...
No comments:
Post a Comment